Design & Installation
- Schedule Appointment: Either by telephone or email, we will schedule an appointment to meet with you at the location (whether it’s a business, home or vacant lot) where you require landscape design services.
- Have you complete a Landscaping Needs Questionnaire: The Landscaping Needs Questionnaire allows us to determine your preferences, desires and budget for your landscape design requirements.
- Provide on-site consulting. At this step, we will come to your site and consult with you one on one about your landscape, horticultural and Feng Shui needs. We will make design sketches and notes to ensure we capture all of the information we’ll need to prepare our plan.
- Provide Drawings / Plans: We will complete conceptual drawings and/or detailed landscape plans which provide diagrams and/or symbols and/or explanations explaining items such as plantings, landscape lighting or other desired features obtained during our one on one consulting.
- Provide estimates: A cost estimate and timeline will be provided in writing to you with terms of payment.
- Sign contracts: Once you’re satisfied with our plans and we’ve agreed on a cost, we will enter into a contract with you that outlines our guarantees for performing our exceptional level of service within a specified timeline that meets your needs.
- Construction and Installation: We will construct and install all exterior landscape features such as retaining walls, brick patios, decks, arbors, fences, water features, irrigation systems, planting beds, turf areas and plant material at this stage of the process.
- Site clean up: Our job isn’t complete until we’ve left your site clean and tidy and free of debris.
- Customer Review: To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will walk you through the site and look everything over with you. If you have any questions about construction, installation, plant materials or even maintenance, we can answer them for you.
- Invoice: Once you are completely satisfied with our work and service, we will accept your final payment.
- Follow Up: After the job is complete and the invoice is paid, we don’t forget about you. We will check in with you to see if you have any further questions about plant care, water-wise gardening, Feng-Shui or anything else concerning your new landscape. Our customers are customers for life.
Design Consultation $200.00
Includes up to 2 hour consultation whereby we come to your home. We discuss features that include: design concepts, materials to use, plants to choose, and make recommendations on the best way to proceed. Design sketches are included as part of the design concept process. This professional service is the first step towards your gardens future. If you choose to proceed with a full scaled landscape drawing, this consultation fee will be applied towards the design fee.
Design Fees $95 – $105/hour
Comprehensive blueprint drawings, to scale, including grades and size, location, etc. of patios, decks, walls, arbours, hot tubs, planting beds, ponds, swimming pools – whatever you want. You will see exactly how to proceed with developing your garden, and what our construction estimate will be based on. Our design fees are based on $95.00 to $105.00 per hour. The hours required to produce your plan will be estimated during the consultation. 3D Design are available upon request, please contact us for pricing.
Examples of landscaping plans
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge